As a minority owned global business, EVOTEK is fueled by our employees’ diversity. We recognize and are proud of our differences in age, gender, ethnicity, cultures, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background as they bring richness to our culture.
Our commitment to developing, promoting and recruiting a diverse workforce is key to our long-term sustainability. In addition, we strive to expand this commitment and advocate our views within our vendor relationships, which aligns with one of EVOTEK’s core values, Community.
EVOTEK is committed to promoting an environment for small and diverse business to thrive. We foster an inclusive procurement process that provides the opportunity for these businesses to participate as suppliers of goods and services through the following activities:
- Including diverse suppliers in business opportunities where possible when seeking new partnerships.
- Leverage our collective networks to find new diverse suppliers when a new requirement arises.
- Continuous collaboration with internal and external partners to to promote inclusion and diversity.
EVOTEK is interested in engaging with business that fall into one or more of the following diversity categories:
- Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender -owned Business Enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprises
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB Zone)
- Veteran-owned Businesses (VBE)
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVBE)