EVOTEK Expense Guidelines
By registering for this event, you are expected to adhere to the following EVOTEK Expense Guidelines, and any expenses that fall outside of these terms will need prior approval by a manager.
As a reminder, groups of employees will often get together outside of the event window. Please do not assume those to be company-sponsored events. Please confirm sponsorship by a vendor or marketing before adding your expenses to someone else’s tab. In such cases, it is best to cover your own tab to account for compliance with company policy.
Food & Beverage
• Food & Beverage will be available during the EVOTEK event window.
• The EVOTEK event window will be on Wednesday, February 7th from 1:00pm PST to 8:00pm PST, including Lunch and Dinner. On Thursday, February 8th, the EVOTEK event window will be from 8:00am PST to 3:00pm PST and will include Breakfast and Lunch.
• Meals that fall outside of the event window can be following the standard company guidelines of up to $30/person per meal.
*Airport meals should only be expensed if you are expecting a layover, cancellation, or delay. Alcoholic beverages are NOT accepted.
• Travelers are expected to obtain the lowest available airfare that reasonably meets business travel needs. Airfare may be prepaid by the business office.
• Travelers are encouraged to book flights at least in advance to avoid premium airfare pricing.
• Coach class or economy tickets must be purchased with no first or business class allowed.
• Rideshare application to and from the airport such as Uber and Lyft are preferred.
• Travelers are expected to request standard services and rates such as UberX or Lyft Standard.
• Premium, XP, or VIP car services are restricted.
• IMPORTANT: expenses related to this event will need to be submitted using the following Project ID in Concur: