EVOTEK, (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.evotek.com (our “Website“), participate, register or attend an event by us (“Event”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- During Event registration.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- From offline activities and communications.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of majority. No one under the age of majority may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of majority. If you are under the age of majority, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address, you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of majority without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of majority please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please see Your State Privacy Rights section below for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, job title, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as company name; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or products. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, event or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Career related information.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We may use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions such as remembering form or payment information as you are in the process of entering it.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve a Webstie for our users. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your account or to remember your choices on the Website.
- Third-party cookies: We may permit third-party service providers to place cookies through our Websites to provide us with better insights into the use of the Websites or user demographics or to provide relevant services to you. These third parties may collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Websites. For example, we may use a third-party tool to analyze usage patterns of the Website. Such a tool may generate a cookie to capture information about your use of the Website which the third-party provider uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services. The third-party provider may use a portion of your IP address to identify its cookie. We do not control the use of third-party cookies or the resulting information, and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- Google Analytics — _utm, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _ga, _GA, _gid, _gat. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact email@example.com and request an adjustment your user preferences.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of sale (https://www.evotek.com/legal/) and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you have subscribed to or are otherwise receiving EVOTEK news, alerts, blog posts, or similar information from us by email and no longer want to receive such information in the future, you may opt-out of receiving these emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those emails you receive. Please allow ample time for us to process your request. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing, please contact us using the Contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving emails, you may still receive communications related to your interaction with us (such as confirmation of a registration or form submission) or otherwise as required by law. Also note that we may need to keep personal information we have collected about you to respect your decision to opt-out, for record-keeping, research and other purposes.
We will not share, sell or otherwise disclose any Personal Information that we collect about you through our Sites, except in any of the following situations:
- You request or consent to the release of your Personal Information.
- We will disclose your personal information to third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in connection with the Webite, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us.
- We will disclose your personal information to service providers or suppliers where the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
- Where you have provided your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time, we will provide your personal information to other select third parties approved by EVOTEK as offering products or services relevant and useful to you. The use by and/or content of communications from any third party will be pre-approved by EVOTEK.
- We may disclose personal information about you as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of the assets or business of EVOTEK. In such circumstances, we will take steps to inform you of the transfer either directly or indirectly through publishing news of the transaction.
We will also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we disclose the number of visitors to the Websites or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their Personal Information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Your European Privacy Rights
For European residents only. Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to any personal information we hold about you (“Subject Access Request”) as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
- Obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- Request that personal information held about you is deleted;
- Prevent or restrict processing of your personal information; and
- Request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
Also, where you believe that EVOTEK has not complied with its obligation under this privacy statement or European law, you have the right to make a complaint to an EU Data Protection Authority, such as the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the contact page or at email@example.com.
Where Personal Information is requested, we use technology designed to encrypt the information that you input before it is sent to us. In addition, we take steps to protect the user data we collect against unauthorized access. However, you should keep in mind that the Websites are run on software, hardware, and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control. While we take steps to protect your Personal Information and keep it secure, you also play a role in protecting your information. You must maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your passwords and account information with any unauthorized parties. Please also be aware that despite our best intentions and the guidelines outlined in this privacy statement, no data transmission over the Internet or encryption method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Website, and therefore you use our Sites at your own risk.
462 Stevens Avenue, Suite 308
Solana Beach, California 92075