Participant Code of Conduct
It is the priority of EVOTEK, Inc. (“EVOTEK” or “Company”) to ensure that all attendees can enjoy a safe and enjoyable environment at all EVOTEK events. This Participant Code of Conduct was established to ensure that all event participants understand what behavior is expected and what behavior is considered unacceptable while attending an EVOTEK managed event or when attending an event as a representative of EVOTEK.
This code of conduct applies to all EVOTEK event participants which includes employees, sponsors, speakers, subcontractors, partners, vendors, and guests who are attending events managed by EVOTEK or attending an event as a representative of EVOTEK.
EVOTEK expects that all event attendees will:
- Treat all event participants with respect, dignity, and consideration, in the spirt of valuing diversity of views and opinions.
- Be considerate and respectful to all event participants.
- Contribute to a productive, collaborative, and enjoyable event experience for all attendees.
- Serve as a positive representative of the Company.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and your fellow event participants. Report any unacceptable, concerning, or dangerous behavior witnessed as an event participant.
- Respect the rules and policies of all venues associated with the event.
Unacceptable behavior by event attendees includes, but is not limited to:
- Harassing, abusive, demeaning, discriminatory speech, materials, or conduct by any event participant.
- Verbal or non-verbal abuse, unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature, physical violence, or threats of violence directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Drug use and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior, or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs.
- Possession or use of weapons or firearms.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated, and appropriate action will be taken at the discretion of EVOTEK and in accordance with applicable laws. Any event participants who are found in violation of this code of conduct may be removed immediately from an event and/or suspended from attending future EVOTEK events. EVOTEK employees found in violation of this code of conduct will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
What To Do If You Are Subjected to or Witness Unacceptable Behavior
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger at any time, please contact local law enforcement by calling 911 or notify facility security immediately.
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify event staff immediately.
All EVOTEK event attendees are expected to abide by this code of conduct. By registering and attending any EVOTEK event, you are agreeing to abide by this Attendee Code of Conduct Policy.